As a member of Clinerion`s Customer Solutions Team, you will be responsible for the execution of Clinerion`s clinical projects for our customers. As the Project Management Director, you will be in charge of schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for projects. You will make sure to keep the overall overview of the different projects and will monitor teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept. You will stay alert for risks and resolve issues as they arise.
We offer an exciting opportunity to make an impact on medical innovation and patient care in a dynamic start-up environment. Clinerion has a diverse workplace with flexible work arrangements to support our people achieve work/life balance, while meeting the high demands of our business.
- Oversees Project plan, monitoring and adapting as needed
- Creates project plans
- Maintains project objectives
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks
- Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Implements change practices
- Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track
- Leads meetings and sets expectations for project team
- Maintains budget
- Reports on projects
- Single point of contact to customers for all project specific delivery aspects
- Sets up / streamlines processes and efficiencies
- Ensures and provides operational oversight for project execution
- Supports Quality Assurance Audits with relevant internal teams
- Coordinates patient identification from third party sources for projects together with Data Partnership leads
- Coordinates coding of project specific needs together with Product Implementation team and Medical Advisors
- Serves as the voice of the customer on project specific business ensuring proper visibility and attention to customer needs
- Supports the Customers Solutions team in sales.
- Will be a member of the Customer Solutions team focusing on Project Delivery.
For further details, as well as instructions on how to apply, please click on the link to the full profile, below.