UPDATED March 3rd, 2020.
We want you!
To strengthen our existing Sales/Customer Solutions team in Basel we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Customer Solutions Director / Senior Director.
The Customer Solutions Director will be instrumental in driving Gross New Business with Clinerion's Data & Technology. The focus is to secure and retain business through professional, consultative, proactive sales activities directed at decision makers and decision influencers at existing and new customers. Research and identify target markets, build relationships, perform in-depth presentations, strategic analysis, and execution of implemented plans. Establish and manage an effective business development program to maximize organizational growth.
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified customer account(s).
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Adapt successful strategies and tactics to meet market demands and financial targets.
- Maintain high visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction by communicating regularly with customer
- Plan and coordinate all customer sales activities.
- Record all customer sales related activities in CRM system.
- Prepare sales activity report for Sales Management as required.
- Develop strategies and enhance relationships with key decision makers within life sciences companies with respect to clinical trial protocol design and feasibility and clinical operations involved in the site selection and patient recruitment for the clinical trial process.
- Stay up to date on customer needs and the competitive landscape, act as the voice of the customer feeding product management suggestions and ideas for future road map capabilities.
- Learn and use marketing material to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Communicate and collaborate with line manager on specified quarterly goals and achievements.
For further details, as well as instructions on how to apply, please click on the link to the full profile, below.