Location: Basel, Switzerland.
We want you!
To strengthen our existing Sales Team in Basel we are currently hiring an Associate Site & Patient Network Director. This position is open to start immediately or upon agreement.
The Associate Site & Patient Network Director will be instrumental in driving the continued roll-out of Clinerion's technology to hospitals worldwide. From a market perspective, your primary focus lies on hospitals and integrated healthcare delivery networks.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Creatively execute data partner acquisition activities for assigned accounts to meet business objectives.
- Prospecting for new data partners including in-person, email, and phone ‘cold’ outreach.
- Develop strategies and enhance relationships with key decision makers within healthcare provider organizations and data partners with respect to clinical trial protocol design and feasibility and patient recruitment for the clinical trial process.
- Ensure effective and timely follow-up on all data partnering calls.
- Record all data partnering activities, forecast and pipeline and prospect contact using CRM system.
- Stay up-to-date on data partner needs and the competitive landscape, act as the voice of the healthcare provider, feeding product management suggestions and ideas for future road map capabilities.
- Learn and use marketing material to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Communicate and collaborate with line manager on specified quarterly goals and achievements.
For the full job description and further details concerning the position, as well as instructions on how to apply, please click on the Full Profile, below.