To strengthen our existing implementation team in Basel, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic System Integration Project Manager.
You will lead system installation projects for connecting hospitals to the PNEx. In this role you will closely collaborate with IT teams of hospitals and their providers of Hospital Information Systems (HIS) located around the world.
You will be given the responsibility for project set up and will assume installation accountability for the PNEx in the hospital.
- Deliver project end-to-end installations from kickoff, supervising the installation process and final handover to user.
- Primary responsibility to deliver the project on approved schedule, budget and within quality standards.
- Prepare and maintain master project plan and detailed planning.
- Ensure that project scope is covered and handled consistently across the team, assigning clear responsibilities.
- Align and integrate the various streams in the project organization; facilitate issue management and drive resolution.
- Identify all relevant project stakeholders and to establish and implement an appropriate communication plan to manage the requirements and expectations.
- Apply state-of-the-art project management standards.
- Prepare routine status and progress reports.
- Establish effective project planning and cost control.
- Lead lesson-learned workshops and foster organizational learning.
- Actively manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies by carefully assessing potential impacts in collaboration with the project team and proposing appropriate mitigation actions.
For further details, as well as instructions on how to apply, please click on the link to the full profile, below.